Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wandering Photographer

Friday morning I woke up early to go on my "photo walk." For class we were given disposable cameras and told to take pictures facing toward, away and on either side of the sun. Sine the time I see daylight is so sparse I got up and walked over to the graveyard at the end of the street. I must say, I should have used the flash more once I saw the developed film. Oh well, I enjoy digital much more. Instant feedback is great! I was boring on Friday evening and just came home. I was ready to fall asleep on the train. Now that I've been taking pictures of sleeping people I get the strange feeling that someone would do the same to me.
From 11.3.07
From 11.3.07

Saturday I had class and I ran out of the house without my homework, (the pictures from the disposable camera.) Then it took me so long to find parking that I ended up being 10 minutes late for class. I should have taken the train. We went over to Bryant Park with the objective of re-shooting some trees and getting the right exposure. Then we wandered over to Times Square for some general shooting.
From 11.3.07
From 11.3.07
From 11.3.07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.