Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Parade

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter or a lovely Sunday if you don't celebrate that particular holiday. We've been having a wonderful time with Sarah and her boyfriend Corey in town. I will have to post about it all later because I'm too busy having fun for now. Just thought I'd share some pictures from the Easter Parade. It's not really a parade with floats, it's more of a thing where the street is blocked off and everyone wanders up and down it wearing hats, some crazy some more normal. It was fun to see. my favorite was the Peeps Statue of Liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.