Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Special Guests

I had a lovely surprise visit this weekend. My parents called to let me know that their flight home from a much needed vacation had been cancelled. So I got to have them at least overnight before their plane left in the morning. It was great to see them, and I definitely made out well. I got some Blueberry Scone mix from Maine. I can't wait to try it. I have been really liking scones lately. They make some good ones at work.

I know I've been awful at keeping up with the blog posts lately. Work has been crazy busy and by the time I get home I don't want to look at a computer screen anymore. I'm headed to Alaksa soon though and i'm sure there will be many many pictures and good times. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.