Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Extra Postage


I'll try to make up for the lack of a post yesterday by posting twice today. Also I'm staying up so that I can see Saturday Night Live. Tina Fey is supposed to reprise her impression of Palin. The last one was so awesome I can't miss it. Plus Scott's computer is so safety-ized that I can't watch video online, so if I miss it I'm SOL. Anyway, if you're easily grossed out close your eyes. Or maybe you should have already closed your eyes. I think it's interesting the way this Rat decomposed and looks like it's melting down the drain. I also like playing with macro focus on my little camera and these water droplets were begging to be photographed. The grass is in a really nice area on the water where I think I'll try to do a photo shoot some time. I'm always on the lookout for new locations these days. I'm definitely enjoying being an off hours photographer. The only problem is that now I'm really starting to get impatient and I salivate over the new Sony camera. It's the a900 So many awesome features! It even has a feature where you can take a test image then change the settings and it'll give you a preview of how those settings will look so when you actually take the picture you know it's just like you want it. I saw it at work the other day and it was hard to keep the saliva in my mouth and my feet on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.