Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's A Wedding!

Just wanted to share some of the Lauren and Donovan wedding photos. We had a ton of fun in AZ getting to see everybody. The free dinner at the wedding was really good too. I have this thing about free food, it always tastes better and I can never refuse it or stop eating it. I think I have a highly tuned survival instinct. I MUST eat when it doesn't cost me money, who knows where my next meal might come from? I might have to beat down a rhino or something. Anyway, I don't know if you've ever seen the movie Rat Race, but the guy who plays Mr. Bean was in it and his most memorable line was "It's a Race!" Guess you have to watch it to understand. Anyway, that's what the title of the blog post is about.



From Terry Wedding


1 comment:

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.