Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally Photos

Here is a sampling of some of the photos I took at the vow renewal ceremony I shot in January. I did another photo shoot today, but I don't want to give too many pictures at once. It's like candy. It's tastes great, but if you have more than one Snickers Bar at a time then you're just going to get a belly ache. I know I've been super slow on the blogging front lately, but with school and work and photography at times, my schedule is pretty tightly packed. I hear all kinds of good news these days though. Congratulations to Marci (Sarah's friend from AK who now lives in CO for anyone not in the know) on your engagement!!! Congrats to Anna for getting into Business School at Kellogg in Chicago! Whoo hoo!





2 comments:

  1. I don't know what's worse. You doing all your posting in three days or my favorite website updating once a month =\

    Seriously though, congrats to Marci! Hopefully the engagement doesn't last another six years =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm your favorite website, Mike. Whether that's what you were referring to or not, I'm going to assume it is. It's good for my ego. Besides, I only have 4 readers, two of which rarely comment, so I need a morale boost sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.