Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

School Daze

I've been up to my eyeballs in school lately. Actually this semester has been a little less hectic than last semester, but we haven't started on our projects just yet. Anyway, if you're interested in what I'm up to, my class blog is here http://edcotech.blogspot.com/ I post there much more often. Mostly because it's assigned and I get graded for it. Much of it will probably be a bit dull for general readers, but if you ever need to kill some time, there you go.

A quick update on the weekend. Scott was in Chicago for a neuroeconomics conference. I ran in the BBBS 4K Race for the Kids and my "little sister" came too! We saw Tiki Barber and Sean Kingston afterwards as part of the worldwide day of play. I raised over $800 and my team raised over $6,000. I can still collect donations through October :)

1 comment:

  1. I got my promotion and raise - where do donations go?

    ReplyDelete

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.