Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

For Posts Sake

I don't know that I have anything particularly interesting to say, but I'll post for posting's sake. Scott made some friends when he was in Chicago, so we took them out to dinner at Please Don't Tell, which means I can't really tell you about it. But you do enter through a phone booth, in super secret Super Man style. I was a bum and left afterward instead of going out. I've got two photo shoots this weekend. I could have three if I'm feeling up to it, but I don't think I've got it in me. I don't think my poor camera does either. Looks like I need to raise my prices a bit so the work slows down. Well, I won't have that problem soon. I'll have to say goodbye to all my adorable clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.