Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

On the Hunt

Depending on how you look at it, my job search is going pretty well.  I've applied at tons of places, but of the 3 places I've interviewd with, 2 have offered me the job.  I haven't accepted any offers yet, I'm holding out for something that I can really dig in and make a career out of.  At this point I'm thinking that I might try some temping and keep up the hunt.

I've been keeping busy maintaining another blog for Alan and Jen (the friends who were in the fire).  It's a place we are using to rally the troops for donations and updates about them. You can see it at alanandjen.wordpress.com

It's snowing here today and it snowed yesterday.  It's nice to see it falling, but it sure gets the car dirty.  I've learned that snow is like rain in that you can think about washing your car to make it precipitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.