Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Denver Photography

I have been scheduling a few photo shoots recently, including one at the Denver Zoo for a 1st birthday. The little boy looked particularly taken aback when he touched a poky plant. I've also been exploring my new city and finding cool places to visit and use as photo locations. The butterfly pavilion will be an excellent spot, Scott took me there on a date :) It's his birthday tomorrow so I"m off to wrap presents. Oh, also the football field table is one of many creative collaborations with my roomie Sarah. It's amazing what you can do with some dowels, astro turf and medical tape.
From random moving
From random moving
From random moving
From random moving
From random moving
From random moving

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Scott! I would send you a birthday text, but I don't have your number...someone send me Scott's phone number!!

    Ri, as always, fantastic pictures. What is the bottom picture? Frost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the last picture is frost and I will tell Scott you say happy birthday. If you know my number, then you sort of have his, the last four digits of his are 7576 and the rest is the same as mine.

    ReplyDelete

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.