Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Hello,
This is my first true attempt at blogging. I'll see how it goes. I want to draw your attention to the title for a moment. "RiCap" is a play on Recap. As in, I am going to recap my life events for you. It also pays homage to the lens cap as in I will re-cap my camera lens now, because my hobby is playing with cameras both still and digital. It is spelled with an "i" not because I don't know how to spell, but because my nickname is sometimes Ri short for adRIenne. Thank you to Ms. Sarah Mapes for her assistance with the title. Happy reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I too appreciate the title of your blog, and I have to say if i can do it so can you! Although I do have a lot of free time to surf the internet these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, hurray for comments! I'm glad you appreciate my blog title. I have to catch up on posting on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.