Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

No Zombies

I haven't been posting a lot lately because not a lot has been going on. I had my Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) kickoff on Thursday. That was excellent and it was great to see Shaniqua, my "little." Other than that it's just been work and not any visually interesting things. I almost went to Zombiecon today, but I couldn't find anyone to go with me so I decided I'd wait for the next Zombiecon. It's really too bad since that would have made for really excellent pictures. I'm babysitting for a 9 year old girl and her twin 5 year old sisters tonight. Sounds like a fun girls night! Hopefully Scott won't have to work so much tomorrow and we can go play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.