Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Project

I've been thinking lately that I need some sort of project or theme or tidbit that I can do as a regular blog post. I am considering doing some sort of interesting person of the day type thing. I see so many interesting, crazy, inventive, unique, people every day since I live in a city where everyone has their own culture and fashion. I feel like I should choose a random person to share with everyone. I'm not sure if I am brave enough to talk to the people I take pictures of, or if I'd just snap a quick photo and just wonder who they are. Maybe it will be a combination, or maybe it'll be an interesting person per week. I'm trying to think of a good acronyn. Daily Interesting Person (DIP) but DIP sounds like I'm making fun of these random people, and if I'm putting them out there for the world to see I don't want to be disparaging. Maybe Person of the Day (POD) or Person of the Week (POW). Any thoughts or ideas? I haven't had any comments lately.... if you stop by please say hi :)

2 comments:

  1. just stopped by to say hi! i'm trying to think of good acronyms for you. it's not going well. i'll keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.