Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

DoHicky


This Sony gadget, the "GPS Unit" is something I might buy if Sony decided I could go on a shopping spree. You carry it around and it synchronizes your pictures with where you took them. It's a keychain sized thing that would be nice to have sometimes. I have definitely tried to figure out how to do a googlemap of a set of travel pictures. This does it for you automatically. Ahh to be rich and have whatever you want. Well, except for the fact that there'd be no fun anticipation and no reason to ever blog. Or I could just blog about what I bought every day. Hmm interesting thought. I wonder if there are blogs where people detail their daily purchases. I know people have detailed every meal they eat. Alright, I'm done. I've been shopping online way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.