Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Good Ole Grover

I got the picture from my event with Grover back. I had to scan it into the computer so the colors came out all funny, but it was still really fun meeting him so I had to share. We had empanadas for dinner at Reuben's Empanadas. They were pretty tasty. I'm pretty sure you could find a restaurant dedicated to almost any type of food there is in New York. Except for Green Chile. I'm not sure why no one has or serves green chile around here, but I miss it terribly. Maybe I should open a place called The Green Chile and serve only green chile related items. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.