Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sean Kingston Visit

The other day we were able to use our connections through work to get Sean Kingston to come perform for the Big Brothers Big Sisters kids. Sean Kingston sings "Beautiful Girl" which is something most of you have probably heard on the radio. Here is a pic of me, my little Shaniqua and Sean Kingston. The kids were very excited. I got an autographed CD that I'm hoping to auction off to raise money for the BBBS race for the kids. We had our final meet up of the school year today and screened the animation projects we'd been working on. I'll have to see if I can find a way to post it. They're entertaining in an amature sort of way.
From BBBS Sean Kin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.