Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Bust

Usually when I say I'm available on a week night for babysitting 95% of the time I don't get called. But somewhat unfortunately I got a job for tonight, which meant I had to cancel on poor Anna and we didn't end up going to do anything. I went babysitting instead. But right outside the place where I babysat, I saw this place.
From 2008_09_09
Of course it reminded me of another Oliver that I know and love, and I just had to share the latest Oliver Lohman-Halstead cuteness with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygod that is the most adorable thing I have ever ever seen. HANNAH! Move to Denver soooooon! I want to babysit!!

    ReplyDelete

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.