Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just a Shower

The hurricane or Tropical Storm Hanna turned out to be an afternoon rainstorm. I've seen more wind around here in regular weather. Granted I did have to go walk in it and got soaked up to my knees even with an umbrella. I stayed inside most of the time, I was at a video shoot for work which reminded me of the good old days in college. We were working on a video for the new exhibits. The actress we hired was just so engaging and cute, it was fun to see. Hopefully all of you will get to come see the finished product.
From 2008_09_06
From 2008_09_06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.