Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shiny New Year


So I'm starting the shiny new year off with a shiny NEW COMPUTER! I also have some shiny new skin on my face. A stranger probably wouldn't recognize me if they met me last week. My 13" macbook is doing well for me so far. Got the wireless hooked up and everything. Now I just need to get all my files transferred which will take some time. But hey, at least I still have them all, and my health. Oh yeah, we'll also start off the new year with a newly shiny car. Ours was sitting innocently parked on the street when some vehicle thought it would be good to crash into it, so now it's being repaired and the guy even said he'd use the extra paint to patch up the little dings so it will be shiny all around. Maybe I'll start seeing shiny happy people skipping through the streets holding hands. Or maybe I'll just see REM. Who knows what the new year holds aside from school work and hopefully a little play.

1 comment:

  1. Way to stick it to 2008. See 2008? We're all WAY happier without you! That's a nice new toy, Ri, enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.