Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Black Hole

So I've been in a theory paper and work black hole for awhile now, which is why you haven't seen any blog posts. I've even got a few fun photo sessions to share. I'll get to those later when I have more time. Not sure when that will be, but in the meantime I've added my twitter-feed on the right there so just in case you want to be entertained while you wait you can check that out. Think of it as an appetizer, or maybe as those annoying commercials that show before the trailers in the movie theater. They occupy your attention and sometimes you learn fun random facts. This post can be the movie trailer that you watch and say eh, to and then someday you'll get a fulfilling blog post which will be the featured attraction you overpaid to see. Only I'm not taking your money so it's a great deal! Welcome bargain bloggers there's a blue light special on capital I's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.