Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Slideshow Selections

This weekend I had another photo shoot with a cute boy turning 1 year old. My revised website has even gone live. I'm still hunting out little typos etc. So if you see any, let me know. www.recapphotography.com Here is a sneak peak at some of the images from this weekend. But I've also got a job for my faithful readers/friends/family. I am selecting images to add to the gallery section of my site. Please make note of any pictures you see in this album that you feel are worth adding to the gallery on my website. Be fierce critics, these aren't necessarily all favorites, they're just a lazy sort of selection. Don't let any duds get through!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the "like" feature before in Picasa, so I gave that a shot and picked several I like. Let me know if you can't see my votes!

    ReplyDelete

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.