Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Heard on the Train


"Who throws snowballs at Santa? That’s so fucked up."  - Said the guy on the train in reference to the Philly's fans, who apparently have done that.  Many people around here want the Yankees to win the world series.  I'm not a big fan, but I would like to point out that everywhere that I've moved to, the local team has won the world series.  The Diamondbacks won when I moved to Arizona, if the Yankees win now and then the Rockies win when I move to Denver I should market myself to baseball teams as a good luck charm. That could be a lucrative career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.