Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

MOPS Photos

I promised photos from the Mom's group called Mothers of PreSchoolers (MOPS) I worked with back in October. Here are a few of them. I loved meeting all the beautiful, sweet and wonderful families. I was sad to see them go after only a half hour. Part of the fun of photography for me is getting to play with the kids and having them warm up to me even though I'm sticking a big crazy black thing in their face. There were something like 27 families, so this is just a small sample.

I got to see Hudson (the flying one) again this weekend!  He got a new little brother shortly after this picture was taken.  I'll have to share some photos of him being a good big brother soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.