Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Art Project

Nothing too exciting going on around here. I decided not to go out tonight to the rescheduled bachelorette party. This is the one that I didn't go to a few weeks ago when we were stood up. I've already seen the show and I don't think I need to pay to see it again. Anyway, I did take a picture of my beautiful project that I had the kiddies do last Thursday. Theirs came out almost as good as mine, which is impressive for 3-4 year olds. I also like to pat myself on the back when they manage to duplicate my level of artistry because that means I designed a program that they could actually do. Sometimes it's hard to gauge how nimble or slow to develop coordination these kids will be. I feel like I always end up guessing wrong. When I make things super simple a little bit older kids come and they're bored. When I make things a little more involved, kids who can barely hold a crayon come and they just let their babysitters do it. Even if only 3 kids came this time. They were just the right age, and I loved how their projects came out. I don't have pictures of theirs, but here's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.