Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Count Down

Very soon Sarah and her man Corey will be coming to visit! I can't wait to see them. I've never met Corey, but I've heard good things :) It's been a little warmer lately which makes me so excited for spring. That is until all the pollen starts making me cry. Apparently in New York they plant male trees which have less root structure to tear up the sidewalks, but that also means a higher pollen count. Allergies in the city aren't very fun, but warmer weather is definitely welcome. I'm counting the days till flip flops and beach time.

1 comment:

  1. FOUR DAYS. NINE HOURS. EIGHTEEN MINUTES. And we will be ON OUR WAY!! Soooooooooooooo excited.

    ReplyDelete

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.