Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

6:45 AM Saturday

6:45 AM. On Saturday.  That is early.  But I was out at Delaney Farms at 6:45 AM.  It's been proven over and over again, if I don't like something, like the cold or exercise or early mornings, all you have to do is tell me there's a photo-op and all my arguments are thrown out the window - like a Pure Moods tape that your father got tired of hearing complaints about. (I bought him a new one for Christmas.) - and I'm there, lugging my camera up a mountain, down a frozen street or into the morning pre-sunrise.  I also love my clients and couldn't possibly say no when they ask for photos. 

Color or Black and White?  Which do you like?  I couldn't decide which I liked better.


From Delaney Farm


From Delaney Farm

3 comments:

  1. Color, most definitely color. The black and white is beautiful but it doesn't necessarily convey the "sunrise" part of the photos. A gorgeous sky either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Hannah - the B&W is lovely, but it's not the same as getting all those hues of purple, blue, orange, yellow, and red in the color shot. You always were a big morning person =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color as well...but the B&W has a good spooky element to it.

    ReplyDelete

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.