Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Lazy Weekend

I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of my last free weekends for awhile with school getting into full swing, so instead of being productive, I lazed about. On Saturday, Sarah and I went up to Boulder for her Christmas present which was supposed to be a photo class, but ended up being 2 hours in the cold with a couple pictures thrown in. Ok, the class wasn't that bad, but it was cold. Afterwards we went to the Dushanbe tea house (no photos sorry) it was a neat little temple place imported from Dushanbe with excellent food and tea of course. The perfect thing to warm us up.

Sunday, Corey generously offered to give my car its first oil change while I sat inside watching football and enjoying the fire he made. I love the mini fireworks in there.

From 11-1-22

From 11-1-22

From 11-1-22

From 11-1-22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recap Defined

ri•cap 1 (rē-kāp') Pronunciation Key tr.v. ri•capped, ri•cap•ping, ri•caps
1. a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
2. To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the camera lens.
3. Ri - a female given name: derived from Adrienne.